- Student age: 3 – 12
- Working schedule: 5 days/week
- Working hour: 36 hours/week
- Class size: 10 – 14 students/class
- Teaching assistant
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: 22,000 – 26,000 RMB per month before tax, housing included, depends on qualification.
- Extra hour and demo lesson bonus on top.
- Flight ticket to China + 4000 RMB before tax for TEFL reimbursement.
- 9000 RMB before tax for relocation bonus.
- Sponsored Work visa and full support during the visa application procedure.
- Health insurance provided
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send your CVs to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your CV
- Copies of BA degree, TEFL Certificate, profile photo and passport.
You can join us if you are:
- Native English Teachers from US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
- Holding Bachelor degree or above .
- Holding TEFL/ CELTA/ TESOL (reference)
- For candidates who are not holding any teaching certificate, we provide a free TEFL course. You just need to learn 80 hours in your home country and finish another 40 hours when you arrive to China.