Phnom Penh, the Capital city of Cambodia!
- Phnom Penh is massive city in Cambodia which is well – known for its natural beauty, unique culture and architecture.
- Phnom Penh is a great destination for people who is looking for teaching position to save money and travel at the same time
Abundant Life International School Phnom Penh!
- Abundant Life International School was established and officially recognized by the Cambodian government in 2011. We are able to offer the same quality of education as schools in America without the expense of traveling there. We have four campuses where we lovingly prepare students for academic excellence while building character and self-esteem.
- We provide a full English language (U.S.) curriculum as well as Khmer and Chinese. The ALIS commitment to excellence has attracted students of many nationalities, making it a truly international school.
English teacher needed for Middle School Students!
- Working hours: Monday – Friday from 7:30am to 4pm
- Days off: Saturday and Sunday
To get this position, send resume, passport, degree, teaching certificate to this email:
Deadline: January 15th, 2019
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: 1200 – 1500 USD / month
- Work permit provided
- Two week holiday paid by school / year
- All Cambodian national holiday paid
- American national holiday paid
- Health insurance provided
- Native English Speakers.
- Have a Bachelor degree or above.
- Have TEFL/TESOL/ CELTA or Teaching License.
- Have 2 years teaching experience.