Suitable for non-degree and degree holders.
Salary & Benefits
- Internship monthly Salaries:
Between 25,000 to 30,000 Thai Baht.
- Housing Assistance:
Housing assistance provided up to 2,000 Thai Baht per month in addition to monthly salary.
- Medical assistance/Insurance:
Medical insurance is provided for outpatient attendance to the value of 6,000 Thai Baht per annum.
- Attendance Bonus
In addition to salaries, an attendance bonus of 500 Thai Baht per month is payable should the Teacher not miss a class or be late.
- Term and contract Bonuses:
A contract bonus of 10,000 Thai Baht is payable once the Teacher has successfully completed their annual contract.
- Paid Annual and Public Holidays:
All Public Holidays that fall within your contract period are paid for.
- Work Permit:
An RS (Research Visa) is provided which is similar to a Work Permit and allows the Teacher to live and work in Thailand legally whilst employed.
- Transfer to other locations:
Teachers will be placed at various Schools throughout Thailand and may, after their first contract period, negotiate to move somewhere else.
- Length of contract and extensions:
The initial contract will be for one semester and may be extended should the Teacher and/or Employer wish to continue the relationship.
- Aged 20-45 years.
- Degreed or Non-Degreed applicants holding a Passport from the following countries:
- The United States of America, Canada, The United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
- Male or Female.
- Be TEFL Certified or hold an equivalent certificate.